Skip to main content

Update: Boy #2- Puerto Rican and Hot-tempered

      Jay and I have been through a lot in the past five years. We have both caused one another a lot of pain and hurt but at the end of the day we still love one another; even though things may never work out between us. We both have decided to go our separate ways and I feel that is what's best maybe one day we can rekindle some form of a friendship. Nobody will ever understand our connection like we do but sometimes what we want isn't always what's best for us. Even though this man can give me mixed singles such as saying "I  still love you so much. I miss you and think about you. I want to marry you" (but two weeks later you tell me you are supposedly going to marry another woman doesn't make sense to me but whatever) I know I can not go back down that road. 
   We share so many good times! I remember when we would say up for hours just talking about everything. We would sometimes talk until the sun came up. We would take drives and just listen to some good music. We would go to our spot at Greenwood Lake and just talk and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We would look at houses together and saw a future with one another but at this moment we need time apart. I need to focus on myself and be the best woman I can be and he needs to focus on himself and his career. Jay and I have known one another for over 10 years since we were kids. We have been there for one another through everything. I have been there through the difficult times he was going through with his family and he has been there for me after we had a miscarriage (making up for not being there when I was actually going through the miscarriage). I felt as if I could be my crazy silly self around him and I loved it! We would sometimes laugh so hard at each other we couldn't breath (mostly him laughing at me and my silly ways). 
     There has been a lot of damage done so I don't know if we would ever get back to a good place but I pray that one day we could look back on all of this and realize how silly and immature we were acting. I pray for him and his happy and that he is protect from all evil that may come his way. 
Only time will tell how this story ends...........
  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watch the Queen Conquer 2018!!!

This post is really late but rather late then never! 😊 The year full of growing pains (2017) has officially ended and I couldn't be happier to be in 2018! 2017 was rough for me but I'm so looking forward to what 2018 has to come! I am really looking forward to this new year, focusing on myself and being the best woman I could be. Being a single woman who with no kids who doesn't have to answer to anybody is legit the best feeling in the world and I never thought I would feel this way. But I realized I could try different things, achieve all of goals and wishes now before I even think about settling down so I never say "I wish I would been able to do_____ before I settled down and had kids" One of my fabulous friends suggested I make of list of things I've always wanted to do and focus on achieving each thing during this new year so I made a list of 20 things I want to achieve this year ( some of things will take about two years to achieve but I will achie

Paint Nite- Sip and Paint

   On Friday night I went to a Sip & Paint for the first time and I loved it! One of fabulous friends took me out as a late Birthday gift and this night out came just around the right time with everything I've been going through I needed a night out just to get my mind off of things.    The Sip & Paint night took place in Clifton, NJ at Rock Bar. When we walked inside the first thing we did was get some WINE and food! We took out seats and waited for the instructor to start since it was snowing and the roads were bad we started later than normal to wait for those who were running late. The instructor was great and it was very easy to follow her instructions step by step. I was a little nervous going into this since I've never really painted a picture since I was a little girl in school and I am not artistic at all. However, the instructor made it very simple and easy which I loved.   My painting came out really good considering I am not good at drawing or pa

My First Blog!

, Hey guys This is my first blog; right now I'm just going to say a few things about myself ; just be short and sweet. I'm a hardworking college student right now; in the fall I'm going to study abroad in England I'm so excited! Some good things have been happening for me right with college an all both good and bad. I'm currently going through a bad break-up and its my first one so it makes it that much worse. Trust me I'll put up blogs about how I'm feeling on certain issues and topics, things that's happening in my life at the moment and etc. This blog  will be sort of like a dairy/ journal. I hope you all enjoy my blog; i will be posting more things in the future