Skip to main content

Mourning the lost of my Best Friend.......

 After being hurt in one of the worst ways by Jay I wrote this to let out my feelings towards him after he betrayed me yet again.............


     I'm sadden to see how things ended between me and you because this is not what I wanted I thought we can some how be friends and still be in each others' lives at a small level but you showed me that you don't want to be friends and hurt me in the worst way. If you think what you did was justified it wasn't. I wanted us to stop hurting one another and just remove romance from the equation and be friends but you couldn't do that instead you let another woman who is insecure and I don't know disrespect me! I NEVER DID THAT TO YOU AND YOU KNOW IT! I was shocked because I don't even know her and I don't want to be with you so I didn't understand her issue. I felt as if she was intimidated by me and what we had but she shouldn't be at all. I'm disgusted in your behavior. I'm going to be just great because God is on my side and I know it.
           I'm not upset at the fact you started to date somebody because I want you to be happy but I know you and you will soon find out that she's not the right one for you. There are certain things you will find out about her that you will have to learn on your own. I want to protect you from what is yet to come and have you find a classy sophisticated woman that will love you unconditionally like I loved you but I have to separate myself from you indefinitely! You set me up and lied to me that day and I don't know if I could ever trust you again. I loved you more than I have loved any man in my life! I am sincerely apologetic for the things I put you through. You did not deserve that and there is no excuse in the book to justify my actions. I wanted to make it up to you by being the best friend you have in your corner to lean on but unfortunately that wont be the case anymore. 
         This deeply saddens me because I wanted better for you and wanted you to be happy but what you think is real right now you will soon learn it was not what you thought it was. I will continue to pray for you in hopes you will get through the rough moment or moments that is yet to come. 
      You will always hold a special place in my heart 


Love,
The Original Baby Girl!   

Goodbye My Hulk 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch the Queen Conquer 2018!!!

This post is really late but rather late then never! 😊 The year full of growing pains (2017) has officially ended and I couldn't be happier to be in 2018! 2017 was rough for me but I'm so looking forward to what 2018 has to come! I am really looking forward to this new year, focusing on myself and being the best woman I could be. Being a single woman who with no kids who doesn't have to answer to anybody is legit the best feeling in the world and I never thought I would feel this way. But I realized I could try different things, achieve all of goals and wishes now before I even think about settling down so I never say "I wish I would been able to do_____ before I settled down and had kids" One of my fabulous friends suggested I make of list of things I've always wanted to do and focus on achieving each thing during this new year so I made a list of 20 things I want to achieve this year ( some of things will take about two years to achieve but I will achie

Paint Nite- Sip and Paint

   On Friday night I went to a Sip & Paint for the first time and I loved it! One of fabulous friends took me out as a late Birthday gift and this night out came just around the right time with everything I've been going through I needed a night out just to get my mind off of things.    The Sip & Paint night took place in Clifton, NJ at Rock Bar. When we walked inside the first thing we did was get some WINE and food! We took out seats and waited for the instructor to start since it was snowing and the roads were bad we started later than normal to wait for those who were running late. The instructor was great and it was very easy to follow her instructions step by step. I was a little nervous going into this since I've never really painted a picture since I was a little girl in school and I am not artistic at all. However, the instructor made it very simple and easy which I loved.   My painting came out really good considering I am not good at drawing or pa

My First Blog!

, Hey guys This is my first blog; right now I'm just going to say a few things about myself ; just be short and sweet. I'm a hardworking college student right now; in the fall I'm going to study abroad in England I'm so excited! Some good things have been happening for me right with college an all both good and bad. I'm currently going through a bad break-up and its my first one so it makes it that much worse. Trust me I'll put up blogs about how I'm feeling on certain issues and topics, things that's happening in my life at the moment and etc. This blog  will be sort of like a dairy/ journal. I hope you all enjoy my blog; i will be posting more things in the future